On the edge of the city and far from downtown, too often Scarborough-Agincourt gets left behind by City Hall.
It's time for our community to get their fair share of support. With the impact of COVID-19, we need someone to fight for us.
- Finally getting the long-awaited Bridletowne Hub built
- Resisting cuts to vital public services like our libraries and community centres
- Ensuring that new development brings more parks and amenities and preserves the character of our neighbourhoods, not just more condos
- Continuing to advocate for local healthcare and to keep the Grace Hospital (Scarborough Health Network Birchmount campus) open
- Improving equity and access to city services for everyone in our ward
Join our campaign to protect our public services Scarborough-Agincourt.