How To Vote

The City of Toronto is offering 3 ways to vote easily and safely in the Scarborough-Agincourt by-election. Whichever method you choose, Manna Wong will appear as number 26 on the ballot. If you have a specific question about voting that itsn't covered on this page, you can call our campaign voting hotline at 416-703-3985.

If you are a voter in Scarborough-Agincourt you can apply to vote by mail until 4pm on January 4.

  • Check your voter information and apply to vote by mail at or by calling 311.
  • A vote by mail package will be sent to your home address after you order it.
  • Follow the instructions provided to complete your ballot and vote by mail package. Manna Wong in number 26 on the ballot.
  • Return your completed voting package in the Yellow Return Envelope, either by mail using the pre-paid envelope or by hand delivering it to one of two drop-box locations beginning January 8: Stephen Leacock Seniors Community Centre (2520 Birchmount Road) OR L’Amoreaux Community Recreation Centre (2000 McNicoll Avenue)
  • However you return your voting package, it must be received by no later than 6 p.m. on January 15, 2021.

Election Day is Friday, January 15, 2021 - you can vote from 10am to 8pm. You do not need to register to vote in advance.

Your voting location will appear on your Voter Information Card or you can find it by visiting

All voting places will be accessible and information about each location is available on MyVote.

One piece of identification (such as a drivers license or Ontario Health Card) showing your name and qualifying Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt address is needed when you go to vote. Click here for a full ist of acceptable identification.

You can vote in the Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt  by-election if you are:

  • a Canadian citizen; and
  • at least 18 years old; and
  • a resident in Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt; or
  • a non-resident of Toronto, but you or your spouse own or rent property in Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt; and
  • not prohibited from voting under any law